Physician Search Consulting
A Look Behind the Scenes
This section will give you a revealing behind-the-scenes view at an actual physician search assignment, including an abbreviated version of reports provided to the client. All identities have been disguised.
Links to the Major Components of a Physician Search Assignment:
- Presearch Management Profile. A report on our meetings with you and your staff that enables us to develop a deep understanding of your company and the position.
- Position Definition/Performance Criteria. This memorandum clearly defines the position and establishes criteria for success.
- The Search – Research and Candidate Development. Here, we show you how candidates are identified.
- Candidate Presentation & Interview Comments. A look at how we describe a candidate we present to you.
- Candidate Reference Comments. A summary of what the people who’ve worked with the candidate say about the person.
- Industry Salary Data. A compilation of salary information that enables you to determine what you need to pay for the position.